Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Strong feeling with no mood...

Just start beginning of my LAST semester which actually not (cause i failed a subject in 1st semester and dunno what's going on in 2nd semester also) I hate myself to be like that...
Last thursday if i'm not mistaken was my result released...
Accidently i got my result with 1 failed subject...actually i estimate it will be more than 1 subject to resit..Although i already prepare to resit BUT i got a SHOCKed when i saw my own result and izzit reflect how much effort i put for my coursework and final?

Honestly, i already try my BEST to let myself PASS..but i failed finally..i think i didn't have that kind of genius brain with me...

And a funny thing is i do not to tell my family what's going on...
Everytime i got it from the office or college, i will keep it myself...and "curi curi" to file back to "my particular file" which my mom prepared it LONG LONG TIME ago...
Sure you will ask me, WHY need to do that? Just tell them the truth...
I think is a sentence of "I DON'T DARE TO TELL"....

It is MY RESULT...not theirs.. so i just to giv a respond to MYSELF is enough..
Many ppl will be sad of their result due to failed..
From my experience(i already FAILED 3 times with 6 subjects include DIPLOMA), resit is another chance for you to work better...Just don't miss any chance which the world give you..

Any chance that you take might be a perfect work...Just believe what u belief...
Life is still going on with your sadness and happiness..then what for to leave your sadness in your whole life? Cheer up to be a PERSON that u wanna be...

This principle i got it from myself....i CRY for my 1st time...i SAD for my 2nd time...i SMILE for my 3rd time...you will think what i am? Failed in an examination still can be smile every day like no matters at all...Answer is no..."the more u failed the more u gain"..crazy izzit?
Really...u will me ask what i "gain' from that?
For me...is GAIN an experience to FAIL in my course of life
I LOST before....and I can find myself back...Just because of I BELIEVE...

A person to be is a person to do not to give up...

***************************************************************
It is not my 1st blog written in ENGLISH...
But i feel that kind of feeling express in ENGLISH better than in CHINESE..
Cause i don't know how to use CHINESE words to express my feeling now...
Is time to START....

No comments: